Thursday 23 May 2013

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley for Autograph


I don't know about anyone else, but there's something about nice underwear and nightwear which makes you have a nicer day and feel so much better about yourself. Personal favourites of mine always tend to be lace, silk and/or vintage style which seems to be the favourite kind of styles in 2013. One shop I'd never thought I'd be checking out is Marks and Spencer's because in my opinion, Marks and Spencer's isn't my style in clothes and I've often seen it for older women, this was until browsing through Instagram and coming across 'Rosie for Autograph' lingerie and fell in love with the majority of the lingerie/nightwear. It's not the cheapest price but the look of it alone is worth the money and I'm sure the quality will match up equally.
This was Rosie's first collection with Autograph and they're equally as stunning as the lady herself. There are more on the website but these are my personal favourites.





Unluckily for me, by the time I found this beautiful collection, most of it has sold out/no longer in my size and I'm not sure if they're going to stock up on this collection but her Instagram gave us an insight on her A/W13 collection which looks beautiful, again, the autumn/winter collection seem to consist of more supportive soft cups but she's also previewed padded cupped bras. I don't know the date of the release but I'm sure I'll be checking every few weeks to make sure I get something!






No comments:

Post a Comment